Colors Available: Typical Uses...
Black/yellow Physical Hazard/Caution
- Readily identifying cable areas and trip hazards in TV, audio/visual, entertainment, trade shows, conventions, etc.
- Bundling cables and wires
- Marking and labeling equipment cases and boxes
- Marking stairs and exits or spiking stages
Nominal Tape Widths vs Actual Widths
Tape rolls are cut to standard tape industry metric widths of approx. 24mm per 1-inch of nominal width ordered. As a result ACTUAL tape widths are normally 5% narrower than the NOMINAL width shown in inches. Examples:
- 1" Nominal width = 15/16" (24mm) Actual width
- 2" Nominal width = 1-7/8" (48mm) Actual width
- 3" Nominal width = 2-13/16" (72mm) Actual width
Note that tape rolls are NOT guaranteed to be splice-free.
CDT-HS Tech Data Sheet
We Also Recommend
Polyken® 231 ►Military-Grade Duct Tape◄ NSN: 7510-00-074-4961
Regular price 1827 $18.27 - 54795 $547.95
Polyken 225FR - Flame Retardant Duct Tape - Cargo Pit Tape
Regular price 3691 $36.91 - 73950 $739.50