Shurtape CP 27
Blue Painter's Tape
Shurtape CP 27 Premium grade, medium adhesion painter's tape, 1 or 2 inch, for interior and exterior masking of multiple surfaces, such as painted walls, glass, vinyl, metal and wood, when easy, no-residue removal is a must. CP 27® is designed with a synthetic rubber-based adhesive that prevents lifting and paint seepage, while allowing it to remove cleanly from surfaces without damage for up to 14 days to deliver superior results.
- Premium grade, multi-surface ShurRELEASE® blue painter's tape
- Medium adhesion
- Easy, no-residue removal
- Prevents lifting and paint seepage for cleaner paint lines
Compare to: Scotch® Performance Green Masking Tape 3M 233+
|Additional Product Information|
Click here for Shurtape website.
Nominal Tape Widths vs Actual Widths
Tape rolls are cut to standard tape industry metric widths of approx. 24mm per 1-inch of nominal width ordered. As a result ACTUAL tape widths are normally 5% narrower than the NOMINAL width shown in inches. Examples:
- 1" Nominal width = 15/16" (24mm) Actual width
- 2" Nominal width = 1-7/8" (48mm) Actual width
- 3" Nominal width = 2-13/16" (72mm) Actual width
Note that tape rolls are NOT guaranteed to be splice-free.